THE EARLIEST SOFTWARE-DEFINED WAN COMPANY
Aspen's SD WAN software and Cloud Based Beacon Service Measurement Architecture was designed, beginning in the year 2000, with the vision to provide large enterprises the ability to overlay router based networks with application aware intelligent placement of user traffic and microflows. Hence we handcrafted the Aspen Microflow Operating System so that users could sit back and take 100% control of their networks, with point and click ease, from a centralized location, and without the complexity and insecurity of traditional routing protocols. Scalable to thousands of branch offices and multiple data centers.
- Patented, proprietary software solution for OEMs
- Enable OEM vendors to build their own proprietary SD WAN solution to offer customers a higher level of service than what they can achieve currently via Cisco and BGP routing.
- Provides extensive WAN balancing capabilities well beyond BGP, including millisecond convergence (vs 5-10 minutes for BGP)
- OEM customers will benefit from enhanced capabilities including:
- Software defined path management
- Best available path for each application
- Extensive VPN functionality built-in
- Data center based network measurement service combined with Analytics for determining the best available WAN paths for various applications
- Rapidly manage application flows for simpler migration from customer data center to cloud services
Copyright Ⓒ 2018 Aspen Networks, Inc. All Rights Reserved.